Yeah, that’s right – I’m starting my weeks on Mondays. It’s the broadcast week. You know, TV producers start their weeks on Mondays. You didn’t know that? No one knows that? And furthermore, no one cares?
You’re pwobably wight.
1. Time with Frank. We’ve just been having really great time together. Love him 🙂
2. Lori & Chris’s wedding. They look so lovely and so happy. ::happy sigh::
3. Breakfast with Kate, Jamie, Craig & Brendan. It was early, but it was worth it! You all are fabulous!
4. Work. I’m just really happy with my job. Always something interesting. Always something to learn.
5. Cleaned out the garage, got rid of the possum couch (thanks KV!) and FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE WE MOVED HERE: my car is in the garage. I practically squealed with joy. And I actually squealed with joy when I remembered that I didn’t have to go outside to a cold car this morning!
1. Fertility crapola. Bah!
2. Anxiety issues stemming from the consumption of Diet Coke. Guess I just have to kick the habit now and forever. Dirty!
3. Cold weather. I’m just not mentally ready for it. Bah!
What are your highs and lows? You can play along with my dear friend Slightly Cosmo by going to her blog. Thanks, Heidi!