Well, I haven’t updated much. I suppose there are many reasons.
In no particular order:
1. My computer battery is on life support. I am afraid to move the computer from it’s current location.
2. The computer’s current location is in the basement.
3. I am a little lazy about going downstairs.
4. Well, it’s just so out of the way, you know?
5. I’m all cozy upstairs, snuggling in a blanket and the computer is downstairs. And not just downstairs. I have to walk through the game room and the laundry room and past the shelves full of all the stuff I need to go through (argh – guilt!) in order to get to the office.
6. Once in the office, I often realize that the fountain needs water. And then I get distracted by all of my Mary Kay product… such pretty colors! and smells!
7. With all the snow, I’ve been busy watching FK use the snow blower.
8. I’m lazy and there’s nothing to report on so many fronts. I worry that my blog will become a chronicle of me getting up, going to work and coming home and watching Ugly Betty.
9. And then I remember that Ugly Betty is on the verge of being canceled.
10. Oh, and I”m very distracted by John Mayer’s terrible Playboy interview. What was that all about?
Valentine’s Day is on Sunday. I think that Valentine’s Day is as much about love as it is about true love.
I am fortunate enough to have found my soulmate at a young age. And I’m even more fortunate that he still laughs at my lame jokes and weird facial expressions and noises.
I am also so blessed to have amazing family and friends that I love very much.
We are drowning in an abundance of love.
That’s pretty cool.
Did I mention that our basement might be haunted?
Yes, I think it is. It is haunted by mountains of clothes to fold and paperwork to sort. I guess that is reason 11 why I don’t like to come down to my computer and update my blog.
So yeah. Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you get to spend the day with amazing, wonderful people that you love deeply.
Life is so sweet.