1. What time is it? 8:55 am Saturday
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: If I told you, I’d have to kill you. Sorry.
3. Nicknames: Em, Emmy, Em-Wad, Em-Dawg, EK
4. Piercing: 2
5. Eye color: Blue
6. Place of Birth: Arlington Heights, IL
7. Favorite food: Edwardo’s Pizza, Elsa’s Burgers, Anything my mom makes. MMMM.
8. Ever been to California? Yup – several times. Nice place.
9. Ever been toilet papering? Noper
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Sure
11. Been in a car accident? Not in a lonnnnng time
13. Favorite day of the week: Saturday.
14. Favorite restaurant: love Wildfiire
15. Favorite flower: there are so many good ones, why pick just one? I love gerbera daisies, petite calla lillies, hydranga
16. Favorite sport to watch: Hockey & Football
17. Favorite drink: DIET COKE/PEPSI BABY!!!! and Fruit2O
18. Favorite ice cream: mmmm… icecream…
19. Disney or Warner Bros.: I don’t care…
20. Favorite fast food restaurant: Wendy’s
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? Biege
22. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? NONE
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? My dear friend Ann
24. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card? Forth & Towne + Tall Girl
25. What you do most often when you are bored: Play Sudoku
26. What is your bedtime? Between 9:30 and 11. Let’s be real – it’s usually 11.
27. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? I’m posting it as a blog, so who knows?
28. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Hm. I don’t know.
29. Favorite TV show? Everybody Loves Raymond because it’s most like my marriage – ha!!
30. Last person you went out to dinner with? my supe, Dana
31. What are you listening to right now? the sound of silence and my fingers typing
32. What is your favorite color? I love them all, but I especially enjoy reds, sagey greens and my Benjamin Moore color wheel. Yay!
33. Lake, ocean or river? I get sick in the waves on the ocean (even just floating) and rivers are gross – so Lake for sure.
34. How many tattoos do you have? 0.0
35. Cats or Dogs? Dogs
36. Have you ever run out of gas? No, but it’s a little game of chicken with the fuel gauge that I sometimes play.
37. Time done with email. 9:09am
38. New question- What did you learn from this? That these silly things take 15 minutes of my time. ugh.