1. Ever been so drunk you blacked out: Nope.
2. Missed school because it was raining: No, but I almost missed work because of it. It was raining so bad several of the expressways were flooded.
3. Put a body part on fire for amusement: …Not sure that I would find that amusing…
4. Been hurt emotionally: Who hasn’t?
5. Kept a secret from everyone: It has been known to happen…
6. Had an imaginary friend when you were young: Carrie. Then we had a terrible political disagreement and I haven’t seen her since.
7. Wanted to hook up with a friend: I married him…
8. Had a crush on a teacher: Sure thing.
9. Ever thought an animated character was hot? Simba from “The Lion King”… not sure why, but I thought he was a hottie.
10. Had a New Kids on the Block tape? No.
Favorite color: Red
Day/Night: Day!… but then, sometimes night…
Lace or satin: Satin feels better but I like how lace looks.
Fave cartoon Characters: Not sure
Fave Food: I do not favor one food over another, although I have to tell you Frank and I have been eating a lot of chicken.
Fave Advertisement: I love them all! Except for the college advertisment that escapes my mind… hmmm
Fave Ice Cream: Mint chocolate chip.
Wearing: A sweater and jeans
Hair is: In a pony tail
Eating: Chewing gum
Drinking: going to make a quick trip to the bev. station in a bit for some diet coke and water
Thinking about: Why I am not working… clearly this is a waste of time…
Listening to: My boss on the phone in her office.
Cried: A couple of weeks ago
Worn a skirt: Last weekend–Frank was very happy.
Met someone new: Recently, I’m sure.
Cleaned your room: Frank cleaned it yesterday–what a stud.
Drove a car: This morning
—————DO YOU BELIEVE IN ——————
Your friends: Mostly
Santa Claus: No.
Tooth Fairy: Yes, and she has far too many of my teeth.
Angels, spirits, afterlife: Yep
Ghosts: Hm… not sure.
UFO’s: I could be swayed
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: Yes, but don’t tell my husband!
Who have you known the longest of your friends: Trisha K since 1986ish
Who is the loudest: Trisha K, oddly enough
Who do you cry to: Frank
Worst Feeling: Going shopping and not being able to find pants that are long enough.